PSBaby_Diaper_Genie_Single
PSBaby_Diaper_Genie_Single
PSBaby_Diaper_Genie_3Refills
PSBaby_Diaper_Genie_3Refills
PSBaby_Thickness
PSBaby_Thickness
PSBaby_QualityPerformanceBadge
PSBaby_QualityPerformanceBadge
PSBaby_SystemPerformanceGuaranteed
PSBaby_SystemPerformanceGuaranteed
PSBaby_Room_Image
PSBaby_Room_Image
PSBaby_HoldingGenie 2
PSBaby_HoldingGenie 2
Share this:

lpl下盘

Playtex® Diaper Genie® Disposal System Refills is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 666.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_23, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_641
  • loc_en_US, sid_007830080012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_playtex-baby
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.1.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 47ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good product I love our diaper genie. We have one upstairs and downstairs. The only thing I’d change if I could would be to make the bags opaque. If you don’t fully wrap the diapers (which my husband doesn’t), it’s not a pretty sight when emptying.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For The Older Child Due to some surgery consequences, I developed incontinence. I started using adult diapers, with no good disposal system. My wife found the diaper genie -- problem solved!
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great bags! These refills work perfectly with our Diaper Genie Complete. They hold in smells really well, and each refill lasts quite a while. Purchasing the 3-pack is also a great value!
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from How great! I'm babysitting my neighbor's cat and she has one in her home. I love it. I will be getting my own shortly for my cats. What a great invention.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must have for Child Care Center I use a diaper genie in each of my classroom's that we have children in diapers. I absolutely hate when I enter a center and smell dirty diapers. Not at my center!!! When an extreme BM is made I will use an extra diaper bag before slipping into the genie. My center rarely smells of dirty diapers (only during changing diapers).
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BEST. THING. EVER!! We got one as a gift at our baby shower and we absolutely love it! When our baby was in newborn diapers we only need to empty it every 3 or 4 days. Now she's in size 1 but we still only need to empty it every 2 or 3 days! 99% of the time you can't smell anything, the other 1%, the lid is open lol. totally worth it and will have one with every baby!
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for adults too I was in a car accident and my granddaughter bought one for me. Istil use it and the bathroom has a good odor. I
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works great! I bought these a few months ago and they work great. No odour in my baby girl's nursery
Date published: 2020-04-25
  • y_2020, m_4, d_23, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_641
  • loc_en_US, sid_007830080012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_playtex-baby
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.1.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

  • KEEP YOUR NURSERY SMELLING FRESH - Playtex Diaper Genie 7 layer refills protect your baby’s nursery from unwanted odors and germs.
  • 7-LAYERS STRONG - Built durable, the diaper pail refill bags feature 7 layers that work together to help lock in diaper odors and secure unwanted messes.
  • FEWER TRIPS TO THE TRASH - The continuous refills make disposing of big messes easy without wasting an entire bag like ordinary trash bags and holds up to 270 newborn diapers so you won't have to be running to the trash can multiple times a day.
  • ULTIMATE ODOR CONTROL - Diaper Genie pails and the diaper pail refill bags are made for each other for the ultimate odor blocking diaper disposal system.
  • GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - Only Diaper Genie refills guarantee Odor Lock System Performance. If you're not completely satisfied with your diaper refill bags then you can return for a full refund or replacement.

lpl下盘

MaxFresh-1pk-270ct-with-UPC
Playtex® Diaper Genie® Max Fresh Refills

7 layer refill with Clean Laundry Scent and built in antimicrobial that inhibits bacteria growth on the film...


SEE PRODUCT??

dg-expressions-with-award
Playtex® Diaper Genie Expressions®

A Diaper Genie that can be customized to match the style of your nursery, The Diaper Genie Expressions diaper pail. Take a look!...


SEE PRODUCT??

Playtex Diaper Genie Complete
Playtex® Diaper Genie® Complete

The Ultimate Odor Lock system features a 7-layer refill bag, Air Tite® Clamp, and front tilt for easy empty bin experience. Now...


SEE PRODUCT??

lpl下盘 | 下一页